Remember:


"Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will be open to you." -Matthew 7:7





Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How I would LOVE how to smoosh a fly

It seems timing seems destined (if there ever were to be such a thing) and right to write about a current grieving irritation that has provoked loud outbursts of annoyance and shushes from my mother due to a certain brother asleep. It seems this ghastly little snob called the fly has premeditated ruining my life while I’m sitting here pondering the unknowns of my insanely pee-brain trying to find something interesting and entertaining to write about. Patchetically as this stupid little creature lands on me and while I attempt to smack it, I imagine it is shreiking with pleasure "Ha!Ha! You can't get me!!" Wait until this sorry nusiance meets my electric fly killer...
Even more appropriate is when I udder the words "Ugh, one thing I could do without in life is a fly!" and my mom replying, "well, be grateful, think of all the poop that would be covering the earth."
Oh, if we were to be so lucky. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment